A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parham
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Parham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Parham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKinley Parham MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Parham practice?
- Dr. William Parham has 1 office location.
Dr. William Parham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, and Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.