A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Parham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parham
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Parham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Parham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKinley Parham MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Parham practice?
- Dr. William Parham has 1 office location.
Dr. William Parham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, and Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.