Dr. William Parrish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2015
Dr. Parrish is apparently a good surgeon generally speaking. However if you have problems after surgery the nurses, pas and the Doctor dont care! Pain is expected after a surgery bu tthey dont listen to concerns. pain should be at the surgical site and the part of the body which had surgery not some phantom pain in a part the wasnt even touched and then never followed up by by the surgeons office or in the hospital while recoving. Im baffled that this could go on in such a large scale operation. You would think Lancaster Regional would not want this reputaion going around but things just get sweeped under the rug. I would suggegt you get maybe a second opinion or even a third. The after care is just as important as the surgeon because that determines how you heal! I understand no one can be perfect, and mistakes will happen, but its not right for an office of drs and nurses to ignore pleas of help after a replacement

October 14th, 2013
big up!
Dr bill is great...he successful removed tumour from my right leg...now am in the healing process and hope to play football.

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Parrish is great. I trust his expertize

July 21st, 2012
Straight talker
He was very straight forward in telling me the diagnosis, what we were going to do, the possible implications, and answering any questions. All the times I visited his office, he took as much time as I needed and answered all my questions in "layman's terms". I understood everything he told me. His office staff is friendly and very professional.

July 9th, 2012
Will not admit to error in surgery
After a lengthy time (2 years) of intense pain from knee a replacement and reporting to the Dr. and his Nurse that I am still in a lot of pain, they just told me to be patient. He never ordered an MRI to see if there may be a problem. I am still dealing with this pain and will now see another surgeon.If all goes well Dr. Parrish is great, but if there are problems, he will not admit or face them. I suppose he doesn't want his reputation marred. I have heard this from other patients of his. I am devastated that after almost 2 years of pain, I trusted him and his nurse when they told me "it takes time". I'm sure my new Ortho. Doctor will order an MRI and find what is wrong. Then most likely I'll have to have another surgery. Dr. Parrish knows that I am still having intense pain and has not once contacted me to see how I was.

March 10th, 2011
Good Doctor - wait time is inconsiderate of patients.
Dr. Parrish is a good doctor - was able to diagnose my problem where two other doctors failed. Difficult to get an appt. My first appt. I waited an hour to be seen, the second appt. I sat in the waiting room for 50mins and when I asked the front desk staff how much longer of a wait there would be I was told they were running at least an hour and a half behind. My other physicians will let you know when you check in if they are that far behind - or they will call to give you the choice to reschedule or come in later. You cannot expect me to believe that the staff didn't know that the wait was so long on this day - patients were sitting on the floor as there were no empty chairs. I would not expect to be seen if I showed up two hours late - I would expect more consideration for their patients time and schedules.

December 4th, 2009
Dr Parrish is a wonderful doctor
Dr. Parrish is wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone that is need of an orthopedic specialist We travel over 3 hours to him, but he well worth the drive. My son was diagnoisted with a Giant-cell Tumor which we had known nothing about, he explained everything we would need to know removed it and my son is on the mend. We are very greatful to Dr. Parrish and his staff the are excellent.

May 6th, 2009
Absolutely great doctor
Dr. Parrish did wonders for my mother. He is a great doctor and a fabulous surgreon. My mothers other orthopaeditics Dr. wouldn't do a thing for her and Dr. Parrish did wonders. I recommend Dr. Parrish to anyone and everyone.