inactive

William M Price MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 29th, 2016
Crappy doctor.
This doctor crippled me. He replaced my right knee in 2007. I had an MRI on my left knee, not right knee. When I asked him why he wouldn't do an MRI on my right knee, he told me that with his vast experience if one knee is bad, the other is bad. When he got into the knee he found the ligaments had disintegrated to the point that they could not hold a modern prosthesis. Wouldn't he have know this with an MRI? Instead, he replace my knee with a modern prosthesis that would undoubtedly fail. And it did. Now after 8 yrs, 3 knee replacements of the right knee, 12 surgical procedures, various hospital and nursing home stays, I am now facing above the knee amputation. I'm glad he's gone from this area!

March 23rd, 2015
Patient
Surgery was total knee replacement in right and left. His evaluation was right on and the procedure went well. The pre-op staff as well as the post-op staff were both well trained and gave me tons of good advice. It is now 5 years and both legs are working well. I can walk so much better. I am at present 80 years old.

October 16th, 2012
So far so good
Dr. Price made crowns for my adult son. They look beautiful. Also a partial is being made so there is nothing to report about that yet. I would recommended him .

January 28th, 2011
Too busy,
too many patients, too many mistakes

April 11th, 2009
many problems with this doctor
I have written a lengthy and detail comment but I am afraid it was too long and did not make it into the ratings. So I would like to say I had many problems with this doctor. I went to the hospital administration, the attorney general and consumer groups to make them aware of the problem. However, the hospital protects its own and I was deceived into believing all would be taken care of. It was not and I had to travel 2 hours away for surgery and follow up care since the doctor denied me care.