A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Quirk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Quirk, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quirk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Quirk FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William Quirk practice?
- Dr. William Quirk has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Quirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.