Dr. William Quirk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Quirk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2014

Staff unprofessional

I'm moving into the area and I'm 33 weeks, obviously I want a doctor who gets great feedback from his patients. I had a hard labor with my first child and I looked forever for a great doctor before I was pregnant with my 2nd. Now I'm in a position where I have to find a new OB very quickly. When I called to inquire a little bit about the Dr. The girl I spoke with was rude, and actually laughed at me when I asked if his patients are overall happy with the doctor. Obviously, they can't disclose any information but a, "I think you're going to be very happy..." Goes a long way. Clearly, this girl never had to go through a tough labor or never had kids herself. I won't disclose the girls name, but I will not support or provide my business with a pactitioner who has such rude staff. I will be sending a letter to this doctor informing him of my experience with this scheduler in his office.

March 18th, 2013

wonderful, kind, thorough

I was referred to Dr. Quirk by a new mother who works for my GP. And thank God she did, I have thanked her many times over. Started going for general yearly tests. Long story short, had been to GP got antibiotic for kidney/bladder infection. Did not get strength back. Ended up in ER, another antibiotic, again no help. Finally went to Dr. Quirk. He sent sample urine to a lab, he found that neither medication could work with the bacterial infection I had. Finally I got better. Dr Quirk and his wonderful caring nurse, Cindy work so well together and really care about their patients. They go above and beyond what other doctors do.

February 28th, 2013

The Best

This doctor is the best! He is very personable and truly cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for 7 year and have had 2 kids and 1 on the way and I would never go to anyone else!

October 19th, 2012

Doctor Is Horrible!!!!

This doctor needs lessons in manners!!! Is very rude when at your appointment and will never apologize for keeping you waiting forever!!! Will takes days to return your calls when you leave a message for him!!! He will never spend much time in the room with you before he is sprinting out to wait on somebody else!!!! NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!

September 20th, 2017