Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best of the best!  |  show details
by K. Erickson on Dec 11th, 2013

I thank my lucky stars that I landed in Dr. Reeve's office and began seeing him years ago. He goes above and beyond to put any of my worries to rest and when the worries turn to good news, he's almost just as excited as I am. He and his nurse Nikki are truly so personable and they know you by face and name. He is beyond outstanding. He's always smiling, always in a good mood. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Reeves!

|  Staff needs to "deliver"  |  show details
by Disappointed on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Reeves is by far the BEST OB/GYN out there. His medical knowledge is current, he is friendly and personable and has a great bed-side-manner. However, I find it very difficult to recommend him to anyone that I like. His office staff (mostly the people who answer the phones) are the rudest and most unfriendly group of people I have ever met. I often don't have what it takes to wade through the muck even though I know there's a prize at the other side. I am in the medical field and have dealt with MANY physicians and a multitude of office staff members. Dr. Reeves is at the TOP as far as doctor's go but his staff needs to take a few notes. They personally drove my daughter, my aunt and a colleague away.

|  show details
by Alison on Sep 8th, 2009

Excellent Dr. Very personable. Takes his time with you amd explains everything

|  show details
May 28th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. Reeves: Dr. Reeves is great. I would recommend him to anyone. He lets you know straight up what is going on with you, he will not bet around the bush. If you need a GREAT doctor Dr. Reeves is it.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com