Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient show details Patient
Jun 24th, 2016

I've being seeing Dr. Reeves for the past 7 years for OB/GYN needs. He's delivered two of my children and as everyone else has stated, he is absolutely amazing! I'll never see another OB/GYN doctor until I absolutely have to (he retires). Nikki is wonderful as well, they make an awesome team!

May 29th, 2016

The check in staff usually has an attitude at Low-country Women's Specialist. However, I strongly recommend Dr. Reeves!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Apr 12th, 2016

I went to the ER after having a pain in my belly for a month. They found a cyst on my ovary and referred me to Dr. Reeves. He's so nice, always smiling and talks to you like you're family. My cyst did not go away so he was going to perform surgery to take it out. However, when he opened me up he found a bigger problem than we had ever thought. He closed me right back up and referred me to a specialist because this had turned into a different devil all together and it was not going to be a surgery he performed much. My family and I really appreciated his humility because he could've really hurt me if he had tried to continue on his own. By far, he's the nicest Ob-Gyn I've come across and makes me feel very comfortable. His nurse Nikki is awesome too and is willing to take time with you.

A Kind Doctor show details A Kind Doctor
by Lori Pope on Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr Reeves is the best! He has delivered 2 of my grandchildren and my Niece. He is also my Gyn doc and he is wonderful. If you fear going to the Doctor, there is no need. He is the best!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Katelyn Doran on Sep 2nd, 2015

I have been struggling with the pain of endometriosis for a little over a year now with no luck seeing any other doctor. I had my first appointment with dr. Reeves yesterday and he was so kind, caring and compassionate. He explained to me the choices I had so we could decide which we thought would be the best for me. I have never had a doctor so amazing in my life! I highly recommend him, I am so thankful for having him as my doctor now!

Best of the best! show details Best of the best!
by K. Erickson on Dec 11th, 2013

I thank my lucky stars that I landed in Dr. Reeve's office and began seeing him years ago. He goes above and beyond to put any of my worries to rest and when the worries turn to good news, he's almost just as excited as I am. He and his nurse Nikki are truly so personable and they know you by face and name. He is beyond outstanding. He's always smiling, always in a good mood. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Reeves!

Staff needs to "deliver" show details Staff needs to "deliver"
by Disappointed on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Reeves is by far the BEST OB/GYN out there. His medical knowledge is current, he is friendly and personable and has a great bed-side-manner. However, I find it very difficult to recommend him to anyone that I like. His office staff (mostly the people who answer the phones) are the rudest and most unfriendly group of people I have ever met. I often don't have what it takes to wade through the muck even though I know there's a prize at the other side. I am in the medical field and have dealt with MANY physicians and a multitude of office staff members. Dr. Reeves is at the TOP as far as doctor's go but his staff needs to take a few notes. They personally drove my daughter, my aunt and a colleague away.

by Alison on Sep 8th, 2009