Dr. William Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Roberts?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2015

Beware

Went to him for back pain. he said I needed 3 shots in lower back to correct the issue. Returned and he injected 3 shots into my lower back, 5 days later pain was worse than it ever had been, called them and they told me they could no longer care for me and to go back to my primary care doctor. What a waste of time and money. My back pain has gotten worse since seeing this guy. Would not recommend this so called Doctor to anyone.

August 12th, 2011

Great Dr. that I would recommend to anyone suffering from chronic pain

He is always attentive and courteous. He has never "talked down" to me about my condition or treatment plan. I get quick response from staff when I call the phone nurse. I believe that he genuinely cares for his patients and still keeps the focus of professionalism. I love him and his staff. Best Dr. I ever had.

November 17th, 2010

established patient

I have always been treated with respect and dignity. Dr. Roberts has never been condescending or assume that I am ignorant or uneducated due to my socioeconomic status. I would recommend this physician to anyone who needed help with serious and/or chronic pain. He is very professional, trustworthy, and very skilled anesthesiologist who cares about his patients.

April 18th, 2017