Learn more about Dr. William Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rutledge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rutledge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Rutledge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. William Rutledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rutledge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.