A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rutledge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rutledge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Rutledge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. William Rutledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rutledge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.