Dr. William Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Ryan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Ryan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ryan is prompt if circumstances permit and I understand that and appreciate that

I have been with Dr Riyan about 40 years. I have found his work to be thorough and accurate. I loved his private because often I would get a same day visit if I was sick. At the hospital I still can see him within a few days. I think the long tenure I have as his patient speaks volumes.

May 2nd, 2014

worst doctor I have ever encountered

"Doctor" Ryan is the absolute worst doctor I have EVER had to deal with. He assumes way to much...Doesn't listen his patients. It's my personal opinion that he diagnosis people with his personal and religious beliefs. He over medicates his patients heavily. Becomes visibly irritated if you question his "diagnosis". He thinks he's a psychologist for some strange reason. I believe my mother would have lived another 4 or 5 years if she had been under another doctors care...he had her so pumped full of drugs, around 15 different meds that another specialist wondered why she was even on I think 9 of them. When I got lupus. .I went to ryan and he didn't even address my lupus. ..all he did was ask how i felt my lupus was going to affect my son. Now my son is grown and recently had to be hospitalized because of fierce dehydration and Ryan the whole time was basically trying to chase him out of the hospital even though my son was still vomiting and such. Ryan is unqualified, rude, way to speculative, and not interested in what his patients have to say. If he practiced in ANY other city he probably wouldn't have his license anymore.

August 25th, 2015