A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sanders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sanders has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Sanders MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. William Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sanders practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.