Learn more about Dr. William Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sanders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sanders has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Sanders practice?
Dr. William Sanders practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.