Learn more about Dr. William Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schiff, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schiff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schiff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Merril Schiff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Schiff practice?
- Dr. William Schiff has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Schiff practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.