A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kiely Sullivan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William K. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. William Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sullivan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near South Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME.
See South Portland Psychiatrists.