A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sullivan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Sullivan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. William Sullivan has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Sullivan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near South Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME.
See South Portland Psychiatrists and South Portland Addiction Specialists.