Dr. William Thompson IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Thompson IV?

May 2nd, 2014

Great Guy.

Awesome doctor. Really cares about you. Spends plenty of time with you. I saw him for the first time just a few days ago as inpatient at the hospital. Definitely knows what he's doing. Took time to get to know me, is very kind and sincerely wants you to get better, get out of the hospital and enjoy your life.

November 8th, 2013

My Angle

Dr Thompson was the only Doctor that would take on my extremely complex case . He has been my Doctor for 6 years !!! I am alive today because Of him !!!! Thank you Dr. T . You try to take on difficult cases and truly help your patients . Best Doctor Ever !!!!

June 8th, 2012

Discharged my sister knowing she needed brain surgery!

This should be criminal, if you ask anyone in my family. We were at Hoag hospital, Newport Beach, with my sister who has a MRSA infection, very serious one. He reviewed her latest brain MRI and said that it was much worse after the third week of treatment. We wanted to transfer to a hospital closer to home, so that we wouldn't have to stay in a hotel any longer (or try to make the 2hr drive back and forth to see her). Suddenly the hospital realizes that instead of looking into the cause of the bad MRI, they are going to DISCHARGE her. She still had 101 fever (he told us the cut off was 101.6). Hospital said she had been fever-free for 48 hrs. Here we are one week later, have been admitted to the emergency room at a hospital in Ventura Cty, and the Drs. here are planning to do brain surgery to relieve the pressure on her brain, and to remove 3 or more abscesses! He could have let her die (not knowing the severity if her condition).

April 24th, 2017