A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Durham, Nc
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Radiologists.