A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Durham, Nc
- Duke University Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Radiologists.