Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wilkerson
Dr. William Wilkerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Wilkerson is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and Henry Ford Allegiance Health [Hospital]. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wilkerson has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
Dr. William Wilkerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Patrick Maier
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7
Dr. David Alvarez
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Ebony Parker-Featherstone
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10