A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wolf is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wolf, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Wolf MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. William Wolf has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Wolf practices Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.