A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Woods MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Woods practices Family Medicine near Ramona, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Barnsdall, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Ramona Primary Care Doctors.