A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Young, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKinney Young MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Young practice?
- Dr. William Young has 1 office location.
Dr. William Young practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.