Urologists
725 Glenwood Dr
Ste E780
Chattanooga, TN 37404
423-697-0072
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. William M. Young  |  show details
by Cynthia Wrenne on Sep 26th, 2013

Please get a second opinion if you are using Dr. Young. Dr. Young treated my brother for prostatitis for 6 months, when he actually had stage 4 prostate cancer. He never tested his prostate fluid before making his diagnosis, and even though my brother's PSA was initially 40, he didn't do a biopsy. By the time he was finally diagnosed he had distant metastases.

|  The Doctor that saved my life!  |  show details
by Janet L Guevara on Jan 19th, 2013

There is absolutely nothing bad that I could ever say about Dr. Young! Ten years ago he saved my life. I tell all my doctors today that Dr. Young and his partner Dr. Samuel Currin are my heroes!!! They took me even when I did not have insurance and saved my life. The Doctor who damaged my kidney in North Carolina, Dr. Christopher Petrus, refused to send my doctors in Chattanooga, TN any information about the surgeries he had performed on me. So, with no information to go on...they both reviewed all my test results and decided that the best thing for me was to have my left kidney removed. My surgery was performed by Dr. Young, and Dr. Currin came by in the middle of the surgery to check on how things were going. After surgery, Dr. Young gave my husband Edward a phone number to reach him by if there were any problems. My husband had to use that phone number due to the hospital nursing staff, not anything wrong with what he had done. To make a very long story short...it was a long recovery, and you can hardly even see my scar! If you want a great urologist, you need to go to the offices of Drs. Young and Currin right by Memorial Hospital. And, thank you both for saving my life!! Sincerely, Janet Reynolds Guevara. I am on facebook if you want to hear the whole story.