A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ma MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Ma practice?
- Dr. William Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.