A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans