Dr. William Macaulay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Macaulay?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. William Macaulay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017

Best Orthopedic Surgeon in the World!

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Macaulay's. 8 years ago, he gave me the ability to walk again and to this day seeing him in his new NYU office has been a joy and an extremely simple transition. I'm so glad I stuck with with Dr. Macaulay and if any problems arise again I know he'll be there for me. Thank you! 5 stars!!!!

February 23rd, 2017

Great hip and knee surgeon

Saw Dr. Macaulay at NYU. His office and staff were terrific. He evaluated my knee and suggested non surgical treatment. It's hard to find a such an honest and ethical surgeon. I highly recommend him.

January 26th, 2017

Recently saw Dr. Macaulay at his new office at NYU's Men's Health Center. I was so impressed with him, his staff and incredible office. I feel so fortunate to live in NY and have the opportunity to be treated by world renowned orthopedic surgeon. BF

March 3rd, 2016

really terrific

March 1st, 2016

Total hip replacement

There are no words to describe Dr. Macaulay justly. He is the most professional, and knowledgable, kind hearted Dr. I have had several surgeries in the past, but since my latest surgery with Dr. M he gave me a new life, new leg. I can do so much in my life without feeling limited. I feel no pain and I recuperated very fast. I truly believe God works his miracles thru Dr. Macauly's hands, he is truly gifted. I give him 5 five stars 10x's!!!

February 18th, 2016

School Psychologist

I haven't have a such a great Doctor in my entire life. So professional and care for his patients. God Bless you and long life for you for being so great in our community! Thanks,

February 4th, 2016

Total Hip Replacement

This is the best I've felt in 10 years!I highly recommend Dr. Macaulay he is a great surgeon and has outstanding bedside manners. I'm very grateful to him...now I have my life back!

June 19th, 2015

Very Positive Experience

I'm a new patient of Dr. Macaulay and while I have only had one visit with him, it left a lasting impression. His bedside manner and overall demeanor was calm and warm. He did a thorough checkup, was completely honest and listened to me, something that not all doctors are willing to do because of ego. I would recommend Dr. Macaulay to anyone with a problem in his specific area of expertise.

May 23rd, 2014

Attorney

Dr. Macaulay was extremely professional and knowledgeable when I visited him about my knee swelling. His staff is very courteous and the office was incredibly easy to access.

March 26th, 2014

Dr. Macaulay is the most patient and thorough doctor I have ever visited with

December 20th, 2013

Surgery a Last Resort

Although 4 of my friends had successful, life improving surgery with Dr. M, when I saw him recently he created a regimen of non-surgical treatment which has helped me indefinitely delay my knee surgery. For this I will be forever grateful.

April 11th, 2013

Excellent!

I only visited Dr. McCauley twice but found him to very patient, knowledgeable, through, and professional. I would highly recommend him.