Orthopedic Surgeons
Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children
1600 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
302-651-4200
Locations and availability (2)

|  An Angel  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

My son has Spondelo metaphaseal dysplasia and has been seeing Dr. Mackenzie for 4 years. My son has had 3 surgeries and Dr. Mackenzie has been extremely supportive throughout his treatment. I'm a major fan of Dr. Mackenzie and appreciate his expertise and devotion.

|  a Mom  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

Dr. MacKenzie treated my daughter's scoliosis for several years, from age 12-18. He won our family's trust immediately. Very caring and attentive. She ultimately needed spinal fusion surgery, which was a very scary prospect. He prepared us all, we knew exactly what would happen and what to expect..It was a tough experience - spine surgery is no picinic - but the results were fantastic. I would recommend Dr. MacKenzie to anyone.

|  STUDENT  |  show details
by Alyssa Nicole Singer on Feb 12th, 2010

HE'S THE BEST

|  An Amazing surgeon  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2008

Dr. William Mackenzie is one of the best surgeon's that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Every parent who has had a child that has to endure surgery understands the worry and stress that you experience. The last thing that you want to deal with is a surgeon that is just there for the surgery & doesn't connect or understand-in the case of Dr. Mackenzie, who by the way is one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the world this is ABSLOUTLY NOT the case! He is an amazing surgeon who not only connects with the child but the parents as well. He has a personality that that is both warm and charming. When you are talking to him you know that he is listening. His "bedside manner" is one that very physician should use as an example on how to treat patients and parents. More importantly, however, is his expertise in the operating room. Dr. Mackenzie is a phenomenal surgeon- My child has had the honor to be a patient of Dr. Mackenzie for a number of years now, his orthopedic issues are unique and complicated. Dr. Mackenzie has done an amazing job-every child to him is unique and special and the care that he provides and understanding and compassion that he show is breath taking. He in my eyes is the best! I highly recommend him~