A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mackey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mackey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Mackey practice?
Dr. William Mackey practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.