Learn more about Dr. William Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mackey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Mackey MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Mackey practice?
- Dr. William Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mackey practices Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.