A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mackey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mackey, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Mackey practice?
Dr. William Mackey practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston General Practitioners, and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.