Dr. William MacLeod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William MacLeod?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. William MacLeod?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 20th, 2015

I was well pleased until after my total knee replacement. I was still having problems with my knee . Also, I fell. His PA lectured me about my weight and then wanted to know how he could help me. I just wanted to make sure my knee was okay and wanted to know why I was still in pain. However, I was not explained about scar tissue or how I should continue exercises after surgery. Then , I asked to speak to Dr. Macleod. I was crying and yes, I talk with hands. He as :-) ed if I was depressed and told me I was different. Also, not normal like his other patients. I asked him to explain not normal. His response....you are crying and moving your hands. Well, I express my emotions. I'm a teacher, so I move my hands a lot while modeling. My feelings were hurt and I will never use him again. However, after the drama....He told me that way back, but I let it go, then he wanted to draw fluid or place camera to see what was going on. Well, I found a Dr and I will see him on Monday for my knee pain.

June 26th, 2017