William Macmaster Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016
Child Development Specialist
Dr. Mac...as I affectionately remember him. CHANGED THE COURSE OF MY LIFE! I only wish he could have seen the results of which his altruistic, compassionate, and empathetic nature helped me to be. I was a MESS! I was looking at 2 back surgeries, low immune system, and subsequent health issues, due to being over weight. Dr. Mac ALWAYS HAD MY BEST INTEREST AT HEART! He always provided the best care and TRULY BELIEVES in the patients best care possible, code of ethics, his own ethics that he has taken to heart. He had a great opportunity and unfortunately left the office I am still going to, and if it hadn't been due to the fact that his next journey was at Urgent Care, I would have FOLLOWED HIM! And now if it wasn't due to still having Trillium, now that I have found him again....I would so be seeing him now.....what Dr. Mac started with his fantastic care of me as an individual is simply this: I completed my Bachelors Degree in Humanities, I am now pretty much off all medications, because best of all I have lost nearly 160pds!!!! Had I felt any shame, humiliation, or unworthiness as a patient during the toughest time in my life, I would NOT have accomplished these goals. I am who I am today, because of the road Dr. Mac paved for me. From the bottom of my heart thank you Dr. Mac for helping me to be a happy, healthy, and recently turned 50 year old!

May 29th, 2015
Dr. Macmaster really impressed me today. I took my teenage child to urgent care because of complications from a bad flu. I'm now very grateful that Dr. Macmaster is the doctor we got. He is a sincere and kind man, and obviously extremely intelligent, but without any arrogance. He was very kind and respectful to my daughter, and treated us both as his equals. My daughter has been to dozens of doctors because of several rare conditions she has. We have dealt with a lot of unpleasant doctors, as well as with several really good ones, but Dr. Macmaster was the best experience yet. My daughter is so ticklish that she can't hold still while being examined. Today was the first time ever that she could hold completely still while being examined. To me, this is beyond remarkable. Many thanks.

March 2nd, 2017