A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Macomber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macomber
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Macomber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Macomber graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Macomber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walker Macomber MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Macomber practice?
- Dr. William Macomber has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Macomber practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Marblehead, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Marblehead Internists and Marblehead Geriatric Doctors.