A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Macon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Macon, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy
- Large-Cell Anaplastic Lymphoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
- Spleen Cancer (Splenic Neoplasms)
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Macon graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Macon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Macon MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Macon practice?
- Dr. William Macon has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Macon practices Pathology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Pathologists.