A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Macon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Macon, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy
- Large-Cell Anaplastic Lymphoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
- Spleen Cancer (Splenic Neoplasms)
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Macon graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Macon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Macon practice?
Dr. William Macon practices Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.