Dr. William Macphee Jr Is this you?

Neutral

June 23rd, 2015

Terrible Laproscopic Procedure

Dr, McPhee performed a Laproscopic Gall Bladder Removal procedure on my husband which took nearly 6 hours!! Yes, 6 hours!! I have documentation which proves this statement. He performed this surgical procedure even tho' my husband's symptoms were contraindicated for a Lap. Choly. My husband nearly died and as a result, had had numerous surgeries to CORRECT Dr. McPhee's errors. I understand he is now retired......thank goodness!! He needs to be!!

January 3rd, 2014

patient

Dr. MacPhee has done 2 different operations on me (hernia and laparoscopic gall bladder) and he was conscientous and considerate. He was one of the first doctors in Aurora to do lararoscopic gall bladders. Unfortunately he is retired.

October 23rd, 2009

Do Not Go To This Physician! He is a PERVERT.

While seeminly nice, he is a pervert. The details of my lawsuit prevent me from sharing the actual acts. Trust me, find another Dr.

Metastatic Melanoma