A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Madden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Madden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Murray Madden MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Madden practice?
- Dr. William Madden has 1 office location.
Dr. William Madden practices Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.