Dr. William Madrid MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 22nd, 2015
He is a wonderful doctor as long as you follow his directions you will be fine

September 25th, 2015
Heart Attack
Dr. Madrid had seen me in the emergency room while having my first heart attack. I wasn't very comfortable with what he was telling me, however, it was my first heart attack, and I'd rather hear the truth rather than someone beating around the bush when my life is on the line. I was scared going into surgery, I had no family to help with my decision, only the nurses whom were taking me and going to be there with Dr. Madrid to perform the surgery, I cried, they reassured me it was going to be ok, I stayed for 2 days, everything went fine. Yes, I would refer anyone having heart trouble to Dr. Madrid. Thank you, everyone whom was involved with me at the Doctor's Hospital of Lakwood.

August 10th, 2011
Poor follow up on pacemaker care
I received a pacemaker 2 years ago, and it was not inserted correctly. Only 1 of the leads is connected. Dr. Madrid's office does not wish to admit their mistakes and act as though they do not even want me as a patient, now that something has gone wrong. It would be difficult for me to go to another doctor who is not responsible for the poor outcome of my pacemaker insertion and expect someone else to correct the mistake. Yet,I am not receiving follow up care as I should be, and my health is failing. If I had it to do over again, I would not be treated by Dr. Eisenstein or by his co-worker in the same office, Dr. Madrid. It appears to me that they are running a pacemaker mill, and they do not care to do any follow-up care when their shoddy work goes wrong.