A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Magdycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Magdycz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Magdycz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magdycz graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magdycz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Magdycz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Magdycz practice?
- Dr. William Magdycz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Magdycz practices Otolaryngology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Otolaryngologists.