Learn more about Dr. William Magdycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Magdycz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magdycz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magdycz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Magdycz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magdycz graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magdycz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Magdycz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Magdycz practice?
- Dr. William Magdycz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Magdycz practices Otolaryngology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Otolaryngologists.