A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Maggio is Excellent. Dr. Maggio has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Maggio, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including - Brain Tumors, Brain Cancer, and Brain Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maggio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune
- University of Maryland Medical System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maggio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Maggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Maggio practice?
Dr. William Maggio practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Wall Township, NJ.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Maggio, Dr. Bill Maggio, Dr. Billy Maggio