A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Maggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Maggio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Maggio, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maggio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maggio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Maggio practice?
Dr. William Maggio practices Neurological Surgery near Wall Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.