Mar 9th, 2016

Dr Maggio was the only doctor who would see my daughter after she had a car accident resulting in a craniectomy in another state. He was thorough & personable. We got lucky with him! Highly recommend Dr Maggio!

Patient show details Patient
by Renee Davis on Mar 21st, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Maggios 20 years ago. He diagnosed my sort of rare spinal problem at a time when little was known about same. I had seen many Drs pior to my visit with him. He walked in all bright and shiny with news that changed my life. He has a wonderful way of making you feel assured and safe in his care. He performed the spinal surgery that saved me from a life in a wheelchair. He is easy going, talented beyond words and just a down right kind human being that I trusted then and would again. Should I need his specialty again, I would not hesitate to call him even though he is now along way from Houston, Texas

Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Maggio is an amazing neurosurgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him no matter how far you have to travel to see him. I now live three states away and would request his medical help again in a second... he is that talented and caring of a doctor.

> > > > Patient Reviews