Dr. William Mahaffey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mahaffey?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I have used him a number of times and always been more than satisfied

Bad experience - go anywhere but Mahaffey unless you want a mess

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

I went to this "Dr." Maheffey for a simple hernia repair according to him. I told him I have a history of hernias and so does my family and I needed mesh in my repair. He ignored me and my history and repaired without mesh. That should have been my huge red flag, not to mention his arrogant attitude. A few months later the exact same hernia was back. I was stupid and went back to him for the second repair. He seemed put off that he had to do it again. Well, guess what, I just had the same one repaired by a totally different Dr. now for the 3rd tjime. The new Dr. went in and put in the correct amount of mesh and didn't butcher me with staples like Dr. Mahaffey so I won't look like a surgical experiment. My new Dr. couldn't believe the mess that "Dr". Mahaffey had made and we just pray that "Dr." Mahaffey didn't totally mess me up. If you get a Dr. that has an ego and attitude, run away as fast as you can. I wish I had listened to my instincts. He should not be doing surgeries. He doesn't care as long as he makes some money. I didn't even mention the infection I got from Mahaffey's second surgery. He just brushed it off. Run for you life from Mahaffey.

Very satisfied

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

If I need any future work requiring a surgeon I will return to Dr. Mahaffey and his staff. I will share his information with friends looking for a surgeon. The office staff was caring and very polished. I appreciated them seeing me right away even though I was a new patient. I greatly appreciated speaking with a person, not a machine, each time I called. The overall experience was very positive.

Posted on July 26th, 2016