Dr. William Maher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Maher?

What out for billling

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Maher was great with me and spent time to explain the issue I have. He recommended a procedure to rule out something more serious. I have no issue with doctor Maher and would recommend him, but did get a big surprise when I received a bill for $200.00 on top of the $100.00 co-pay for the facility where the procedure was done ( who called before and told me of the co-pay). When I called the Gastroenterology office they told me "well that is what is charged I should have called my insurance company". if I had known that before I wouldn't have had the procedure because it wasn't really needed "just in case". Word of advice if a procedure is recommended check with your insurance even if the facility calls you with what the insurance will cover because they are not including the cost of the doctor. You can be out $200.00 on top of the co-pay. The doctor is rated here not the Gastroenterology office the person I spoke with was not very friendly ( wished I wrote her name down)

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr. Maher is unplesant and offensive.

Recent Crohns Diagnosis

Posted on September 18th, 2011

Dr. Maher is very nice, he made me feel at ease very quickly about my fear of my endoscopy. I was unable to eat for almost 10 months, and after 2 visits to this doctor, I am on the road to recovery with my Crohns. Thank you Dr. Maher.

Dr. Maher was great to me

Posted on July 5th, 2011

D. Maher did a great job diagnosing and treating and ulcer and a esophogus problem. Sense of humor and acted like a real person to me.Would recommend to family and friends

Posted on October 8th, 2017