A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahle
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mahle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahle has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Mahle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Mahle practice?
- Dr. William Mahle has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Mahle practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Villa Rica, GA.
See Marietta Pediatricians and Marietta Pediatric Specialists.