A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mahle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahle has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mahle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Mahle practice?
- Dr. William Mahle has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Mahle practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.