Ms. show details Ms.
by Carol on Dec 9th, 2014

Dr. Mahoney is one of the best, straight to the point with no running me around in circles about my symptoms and diagnosis. Definitely the best ER dr I have seen, gave me frequent and immediate updates about my results and I had a very pleasant time at the walk in clinic.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Nov 2nd, 2014

Dr. Mahoney does not have a warm and fuzzy style yet he treated me for a deep skin infection making sure I got the right antibiotic without wasting my time or money. I would recommend this doctor for people who are afraid of doctors because he will get to the cure without a dog and pony show.

Poor excuse for a docter show details Poor excuse for a docter
Aug 5th, 2011

Went to ER with severe back trauma, had already one back surgery,Dr Mahoney saw me and made me feel like I was waisting his time,because I was unemployed with no insurance he told me quoat go home and save your money to see a neurosurgen, he is condescending,rude and the worst docter I have ever seen,I had to have him removed from my er room because his hostal attitude and he made me feel degraded and did not want to believe anything I would say until he saw my MRI,I had to have supervision get involved and filed a complaint with hospital, he also spent a signifigant ammount of time letting us know he was going blind,If you wind up at Sarasota memorial ER DO NOT LET THIS JERK NEAR YOU!!

What a JOKE show details What a JOKE
Jun 28th, 2010

Dont ever see this guy, his bedside manner is a JOKE, i went to SMH recently with abdominal issues, Mr Mahoney had seen be a year earlier for the same problem but had back then ran some tests, this time his response was that the situations the same we're not running all those tests again, go home and stop freaking out about it (exact words) and then they discharged me from the er .. i left that er and went to Doctors hospital a little ways down the road, i had a full examination ,xrays, blood work e,t.c. to find i had elevated lipase levels which is a sign of pancreatitis .... which i had already told Dr manhoney i had a history of.. BAD DR for judging me on a year ago !!!