Emergency Physicians
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-8111
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  Poor excuse for a docter  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Went to ER with severe back trauma, had already one back surgery,Dr Mahoney saw me and made me feel like I was waisting his time,because I was unemployed with no insurance he told me quoat go home and save your money to see a neurosurgen, he is condescending,rude and the worst docter I have ever seen,I had to have him removed from my er room because his hostal attitude and he made me feel degraded and did not want to believe anything I would say until he saw my MRI,I had to have supervision get involved and filed a complaint with hospital, he also spent a signifigant ammount of time letting us know he was going blind,If you wind up at Sarasota memorial ER DO NOT LET THIS JERK NEAR YOU!!

|  What a JOKE  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Dont ever see this guy, his bedside manner is a JOKE, i went to SMH recently with abdominal issues, Mr Mahoney had seen be a year earlier for the same problem but had back then ran some tests, this time his response was that the situations the same we're not running all those tests again, go home and stop freaking out about it (exact words) and then they discharged me from the er .. i left that er and went to Doctors hospital a little ways down the road, i had a full examination ,xrays, blood work e,t.c. to find i had elevated lipase levels which is a sign of pancreatitis .... which i had already told Dr manhoney i had a history of.. BAD DR for judging me on a year ago !!!