Learn more about Dr. William Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Major is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Major
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Major Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Major, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Major has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Major MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Major practice?
- Dr. William Major has 1 office location.
Dr. William Major practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.