Learn more about Dr. William Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Major is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Major
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Major, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Major has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Major MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Major practice?
- Dr. William Major has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Major practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Arlington, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.