A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Major is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Major, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Non-surgical treatment of LeukemiaLymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Major has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Berkeley Major MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Major practice?
- Dr. William Major has 1 office location.
Dr. William Major practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.