A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mania, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mania graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mania has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Mania MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Mania practice?
- Dr. William Mania has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mania practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Critical Care Practitioners.