Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Mania
Dr. William Mania, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Mania is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Medical Center of Plano. Dr. Mania has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Mania has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. William Mania is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Robert Gammon
Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Richardson, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Eduardo Wilkinson
Richardson, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Marc Quinn
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Richardson, TX 0 mi23