Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Debbie Fitchett on Jan 25th, 2016

He has been my doctor for over 20 years. Great doctor.

Jan 20th, 2016

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable (so much so that he has many medical students around his office) in many conditions. If you don't mind having medical students do some of the basics, you can see him any day, as the students only come once or twice per week.

You pay toupee show details You pay toupee
by Johnny on Jul 8th, 2015

This guy is greedy. He over bills for his office visits. Maybe spent 5 minutes with me. Billed for 45. Relentless at the collection counter. I couldn't get out fast enough.

my review show details my review
by flourine walter on Nov 5th, 2013

MY LAST VISIT WAS QUITE MEMORABLE! Not only was a nursing student allowed to make the diagnosis, and was very hesitant about doing so, but when the doctor came in the room he barely was spending 2 or 3 minutes with me. He told me he was giving me a sample of medication, when I looked at the bottle , it was unsealed , and the lable stated that it was diabetic medication, which is definitely not my condition! P S Flourine is'nt my real name!

Mr. Galanti show details Mr. Galanti
May 4th, 2012

I work as a telecom contractor for the DoD and find Dr. Mania's services to be the best.

Nov 23rd, 2010

He's been my doctor for almost 30 years and I am so very pleased. He's professional and caring. In another 25 years or so as I near the end, I look forward to telling him.. "See I told you I was sick!" lol

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
by Laurie on Jul 9th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Mania for over 10 years. He and his staff have been extremely courteous and helpful. He has gone the extra mile for me when I needed care and has even called me over the weekend to check on me when I was ill.

Beware show details Beware
Dec 4th, 2009

Beware if you have a life threatening issue. The doctor does not care and the result is not reversible.

by CEW on Sep 6th, 2008

I don't know what Gerald's problem is either. I have been going to Dr Mania for several years and I've always been treated with respect and kindness by Dr Mania and his helpful staff. He always has time to answer questions. Appointments are taken on time. He is friendly and helpful and professional.

Great Doc. show details Great Doc.
by Bill on Aug 29th, 2008

I don't know what Gerald's problem is. Dr. Mania has been my doctor for many years and I think he is a fine person and acts in a professional manner at all times.