Internists, Critical Care Specialist
375 Municipal Dr
Ste 110
Richardson, TX 75080
972-669-9777
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  my review  |  show details
by flourine walter on Nov 5th, 2013

MY LAST VISIT WAS QUITE MEMORABLE! Not only was a nursing student allowed to make the diagnosis, and was very hesitant about doing so, but when the doctor came in the room he barely was spending 2 or 3 minutes with me. He told me he was giving me a sample of medication, when I looked at the bottle , it was unsealed , and the lable stated that it was diabetic medication, which is definitely not my condition! P S Flourine is'nt my real name!

|  Mr. Galanti  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I work as a telecom contractor for the DoD and find Dr. Mania's services to be the best.

Nov 23rd, 2010

He's been my doctor for almost 30 years and I am so very pleased. He's professional and caring. In another 25 years or so as I near the end, I look forward to telling him.. "See I told you I was sick!" lol

|  The Best Internal Doctor We've Ever Had  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

We've seen many specialist while living in Southern California and Dallas/Plano areas. My wife and I have seen Dr. Mania since 1988 while in our early 30s, and continued through 2005 until we relocated back to Southern CA. Dr. Mania is such an outstanding physician that we flew back to Dallas on several occasions for a second opinion.We have only excellent things to say about his capability and professionalism. He does care about his patients and is extremely competent. We would rank his skill sets amongst the absolute best of any internal physician that we've ever known or seen in the last 30 years. He is extremely reserved and has a very retrained bedside manner. Overall, if you're going to rate a doctor then it should be based on their demonstrated capabilities that can correctly diagnose an illness to save your life. Too many physicians have a sickening sweet bedside manner while treating your symptom, but they don't discover nor treat the root disease or issue.We've never seen nor heard any sexual innuendos from him nor his staff. I would say to the RN that their comments have no place on any website unless you're willing to put your name with it. Additionally, there are other avenues in both the hospital and the AMA to handle such complaints if they were true, instead of covertly targeting a doctor you definitely don't like. We can't comment on his staff sharing information since we never had this issue and haven't been in Dr. Mania's office for the last several years. But, he and his staff are regulated by HIPPA regarding the dissemination of patient information.Dr. Mania is not creepy as people portray him, but he is very direct with a no non-sense attitude. If you have been his patient for a long time then you would know he might occasionally displays a very dry sense of humor while maintaining his professionalism, but it's never in offensive manner. The bottom line is we would trust our health care and lives with Dr. Mania. We've seen so many marginal doctors before finding him and after relocating to Southern CA. We wish there was a clone of him in Southern California because he would definitely be our only doctor of choice.Bill & Marcia B.

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Laurie on Jul 9th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Mania for over 10 years. He and his staff have been extremely courteous and helpful. He has gone the extra mile for me when I needed care and has even called me over the weekend to check on me when I was ill.

|  Beware  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2009

Beware if you have a life threatening issue. The doctor does not care and the result is not reversible.

|  Outstanding, Professional, No-Nonsense  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

For those of who seek a skillful doctor who is extremely competent, considerate, and can efficiently get to the point, Doctor Mania is the m...

|  Thanks Dr. Mania From the Norwoods  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My husband, Calvin and I have seen Dr. Mania for over 20 yrs. Dr. Mania is one who really takes time to heal his patients. His staff is very...

|  Dr. William Mania - doctor for the ages  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Mania for about 15 years now and would not think of going anywhere else. My mother-in-law goes too. She recently ha...

|  Wm M. Mania  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My husband has been seeing Dr. Mania for ten years and is very pleased. Dr. Mania discusses your problems with you and gives you a printout...

by DeeDee on Mar 20th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been seein Dr Mania since I was 8 or 9 I am about to be 30. Best doctor in the world!! !

by CEW on Sep 6th, 2008

I don't know what Gerald's problem is either. I have been going to Dr Mania for several years and I've always been treated with respect and kindness by Dr Mania and his helpful staff. He always has time to answer questions. Appointments are taken on time. He is friendly and helpful and professional.

|  Great Doc.  |  show details
by Bill on Aug 29th, 2008

I don't know what Gerald's problem is. Dr. Mania has been my doctor for many years and I think he is a fine person and acts in a professional manner at all times.

|  Best Internal, Critical Care and Preventive Medicine Doctor Around  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 21st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Mania in Richardson TX is the best internal, critical care and preventive medicine doctor in the DFW area. I have been seeing Dr Mania f...

Feb 21st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Truly Caring.: I have never had a Doctor as truly caring as Dr. William Mania. He listens to you, and cares for you long after your Dr. Visit. He has called me at home on Saturdays and Sundays too, because he wanted to check on me to see if I was getting

Sep 7th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Dr. Mania Rocks!: We use Dr. Mania and so does my mother! He cares and is a wonderful doctor. Would highly recommend him to everyone! A&P