A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mansfield is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansfield
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mansfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mansfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Mansfield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Mansfield MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William T. Mansfield practice?
- Dr. William Mansfield has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Mansfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Espanola Internists and Espanola Cardiologists.