Dr. William Mansfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mansfield?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 26th, 2013

This was the worst experience ever!! I almost walked out after arriving. The woman who checked me in was so unprofessional. She pointed to a sign and said next don't where any purfume I told her I wasn't wearing any and she said it's too heavy I can taste it making a distasteful gesture with her mouth. I said I only had body lotion on and she said it again. I notice when I sat down she had a bad odor but I have more class than to comment. Need a lot of training!! Other thing be careful they tell you they don't know the price of anything unless you demand to know. After not getting any advice, just wanted to know how to get my heart healthy, they wanted to charge me $600.00 for nothing.

Type 2 Diabetes