Dr. William Maranto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Maranto?

January 31st, 2017

Love My Whole Staff

I'm in love with my whole the staff. I love the nurses, the medical assistants, Dr. Maranto and Mrs. Molly Maranto. They always keep me informed with and have my best options for me. They break it down if I need more clarification on certain things. I especially like that when I need an X-ray, EKG, or Ultrasound. its all in the building. Out of all the Doctors I've seen in my life time; they are the BEST. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that I know.

January 25th, 2016

The first doctor in years who was proactive regarding my total health. Dr. Maranto quickly referred me to specialists as needed. The followup and ongoing healthcare is much welcomed and surprisingly fast.

July 31st, 2012

I don't always leave a review...

But, when I do it is because the doctor has impressed me enough to seek out a place to leave a recommendation. Dr. Maranto is a very attentive doctor. He will spend time with you in the room discussing your health needs. Never once has he left the room with questions left unanswered. His front office staff are courteous and professional for the most part as well. No complaints to be had about this doctor from me.

October 5th, 2017