A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marcrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Marcrum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marcrum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcrum graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Marcrum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Marcrum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Marcrum practice?
- Dr. William Marcrum has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marcrum practices Family Medicine near Tell City, IN.
See Tell City Primary Care Doctors.