Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Marculis
Dr. William Marculis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mauston, WI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Marculis is affiliated with Mile Bluff Medical Center, St Mary's Hospital and Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. William Marculis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...