A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marinelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marinelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans