A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Hosp, Bryn Mawr, Pa
- Paoli Memorial Hospital, Paoli, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Steven Mark MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Mark practice?
- Dr. William Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mark practices Internal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists.