A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Markey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Markey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markey
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Markey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Markey MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Markey practice?
- Dr. William Markey has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Markey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Gastroenterologists.