A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Markey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Markey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Markey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Markey MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Markey practice?
- Dr. William Markey has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Markey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Gastroenterologists.