A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Markmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Markmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Markmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markmann graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Markmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Markmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Markmann practice?
- Dr. William Markmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Markmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.