Learn more about Dr. William Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harris Marr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Marr practice?
- Dr. William Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marr practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.