A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harris Marr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Marr practice?
- Dr. William Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marr practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.