A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Marr practice?
Dr. William Marr practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.