A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harris Marr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Marr practice?
- Dr. William Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marr practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.