Learn more about Dr. William Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Marr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harris Marr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Marr practice?
- Dr. William Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marr practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.